Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Advanced Blog Post Lab Assignment from last week

Task 2: 
  • Make a blog post on the following topic. 
  • If you cannot access your blog for some reason, write the post as an email and send it to hannahkovacs@csinow.edu.
BLOG POST TOPIC: Write three paragraphs (at least 4 sentences each) each describing a wish you have. You could write one for your city, one for your country, and one for the world, or they could all be things you wish for yourself. Use the conditional forms we practiced in class.
  • Example paragraph: I wish there were more hours in the day. There's never enough time for me to finish all the things I want and need to do. If there were a few more hours in the day, I would be less tired and more energetic. I would get more sleep, and I would sleep better if I knew I had finished everything I had planned. 

Task 3:

  1. As you watch the clip, think of 5 feelings that you would feel if you were in Katniss’ situation. Then write 5 sentences: Use the form “If…. , then….”  
    • Ex:  If I were in the Hunger Games, then I would be scared.
  2. What if you were in a survival situation like Katniss?  If you had to choose 3 things to help you survive in the wilderness what would they be and why?  Write a short paragraph (at least 5 sentences) using the unreal conditional form giving clear descriptions and reasons.

1 comment: